IT Academy 2012
The fifth IT Academy took place from May 6 to May 11, 2012 at the Hotel Esplanade & Spa in Locarno, Switzerland. The following topics are part of the May program: Business Process Redesign, Going Global – Implications for Enterprise IT Management, Organizational Excellence, IT Innovation vs. Efficiency, Leadership Styles and People Management , IT Megatrends, Business Driven IT Strategy, IT Trends 2012, Information Security, Financials for IT Managers.
In addition to the practical presentations held by the CIOs, the highly interactive case studies, the leadership styles and the team event were all rated as excellent. During the CIO Roundtable, CIOs discussed trends and challenges, and they presented an outlook on new developments from their respective industries.
The one week training course provides an excellent platform for networking and relationship building among the participants who came from nine different companies and from a diverse range of nationalities.
- Dr. Markus Gisler, Head of Finance Europe, DKSH Switzerland
- Eric van den Berg, CIO Geberit
- Urs Bleisch , CIO Holcim
- Lucas F. Kuttler, Managing Director Asvito AG
- Ansgar Illigen, Head of Business Alignment
- Martin Petry, Hilti
- Andreas Spiess, Arumba Consulting
- Martin Studer, CIO Omya
- Rolf Winz, Schindler R&D
- Armin Meier, Managing Director, Boyden
- Thomas Sommerhalder, Senior Account Executive, CapGemini
- Volker Laska, Vice President, Clariant
- Constantin Anastasiadis, Senior Managing Consulting, IBM