IT Academy 2013
The sixth IT Academy took place from May 26 to May 31, 2013 at the Hotel Esplanade & Spa in Locarno, Switzerland. The following topics are part of the May program: Business Process Redesign, Going Global – Implications for Enterprise IT Management, Organizational Excellence, IT Innovation vs. Efficiency, Leadership Styles and People Management , IT Megatrends, Business Driven IT Strategy, IT Trends 2013, Information Security, Financials for IT Managers.
In addition to the practical presentations held by the CIOs, the highly interactive case studies, the leadership styles and the team event were all rated as excellent. During the CIO Roundtable, CIOs discussed trends and challenges, and they presented an outlook on new developments from their respective industries.
The one week training course provides an excellent platform for networking and relationship building among the participants who came from ten different companies and from a diverse range of nationalities.
- Dr. Markus Gisler, Head of Finance Europe, DKSH Switzerland
- Prod. Dr. Jan vom Brocke, Business Process Management at University of Lichtenstein
- Lucas F. Kuttler, Managing Director Asvito AG
- Martin Petry, CIO Hilti
- Andreas Spiess, Arumba Consulting
- Martin Studer, Group CIO Omya
- Armin Meier, Managing Director Boyden
- Constantin Anastasiadis, Anastasiadis Consulting
- Robin Ray-Howett, CTO Microsoft
- Claus Norup, Managing Director – Head Security IT UBS
- Prof. Dr. Silvio Borner, WWZ at University of Basel
- Paul Mauer, Global Head of CCC Business Applications at Clariant